Clutch master FX400 stage 4 M20 turbo clutch
Same clutch I run on all my Turbo E30 builds, Short pedal travel but still easily streetable. *For use with single mass flywheel*
Ceramic System, 170% over stock holding capacity Ultra Heavy Duty Street and/or Racing.
The FX400 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a Ceramic disc. This s the ultimate, extreme-duty street, or road/drag racing system. It is built using a special 4-wing Ceramic Button design disc for long life, outstanding holding capacity and high heat dissipation.
SFI Approved for most race applications.
*Warning:* The Ceramic disc engages very quickly and may chatter slightly upon starting from a stop.
* Ultra heavy-duty street &racing system
* Holding capacity 170% over stock
* Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
* Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
* Sprung hub/4-button
* Ceramic friction material
* SFI Approved on most race applications.
* Pressure Plate
* Clutch Disc
* Throw-out Bearing (when applicable)
* Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
* Alignment Tool